Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Ah thats a nice post in waiting.

Actually the opposite, he doesn’t want gardai to have additional powers because it infringes on civil liberties, and he’s right.

It’s an all in one device, apparently. Not a laptop.

It’s the likes of @balbec that ate fast asleep down the back of the zoom meeting but somehow the hard working civil servants get the flak.

“The HSE was asked for a comment but was unavailable”
Of course they were. This is a scandal. Is this the fault of NPHET or the govt? Who’s idea was it to reduce contact tracing team numbers over the summer. This should have been getting ramped up not pared back. Hundreds if not thousands of civil servants did a weeks training in this and then were sent back to their regular jobs as well with doing one day in it. No chance of any accountability for this I suppose. As I pointed out in a previous post Tony and his merry band of experts had planned to consider looking at this over the coming weeks if they got their way and we went to level 5. Are they going to bother at all now!

3 Likes

that laptop crack must’ve really wound you up

1 Like
1 Like

Those fuckers should be taken up steps for this.

No excuses for lack of screening of staff under their Roof. Residents come first, not fucking lazy behaviour.

What a great time to have a wedding, you’d only have to invite 25 people.

1 Like

He can’t actually believe anything he is typing here on a daily basis. It is not possible he is this stupid.

A top class WUM.

Turn off the WiFi and get some rest you Balloon.

The kinda device that has a keyboard, mouse, computer and screen all in one?

1 Like

Can this device be rested upon ones, oh, I don’t know, lap?

1 Like

With the level of information you have would you please consider approaching the media to blow this wide open as soon as possible.
It’s a fucking disgrace.

Do the right thing now, please.

Genuinely, the normal status quo in swathes of England is worse than “austerity” ever was in Ireland.

I think wanking on a plane was taken.

1 Like

Like Celtic.

Less hours means less overheads for them, Win win.

I’ve been making decisions for the past six hours.

Information is all publicly available ya absolute dose. Its lamentable that it appears NPHET and the govt are all bluster and bullshit lacking the ability to actually achieve anything of substance. All talk just like yourself unfortunately and you’d get ire listening to it all. .

1 Like