Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I said go to the Private Hospitals again

1 Like

Why?

Is horse racing considered elite sport?

Amazing transfer of wealth to the wealthy during the pandemic

1 Like

Everything costs lives.

Nearly 1,200 people die prematurely every year from air pollution.
EVERY YEAR and no one gives a fuck.

6 Likes

We should not lose sight of the fact that Michael McDowell is absolute fucking cunt.

5 Likes

They all are

Agreed 100%

We do give a fuck. We regulate things that pollute the air. It used to be way worse.

Very few of them are at this guy’s level. And he was a failure and a disgrace as a minister.

1 Like

I’ve ordered a load of Japanese grub here. Fuck the world.

Triggered the hard landing with his comments on stamp duty.

I’m looking forward to level 5 in kind of evil type way.

Yes, but we don’t shut down the entire country because of it. We consider it an acceptable amount of deaths. I mean we’d like it to be lower, but such is life.

6 Likes

Decent enough piece, without having followed it too closely since Sunday, I had my doubts at the time that Nphet actually leaked their level 5 reccomendations to RTE without at least the cabinet knowing about it.

Its all the one now anyway.

Won’t make any difference to me. I’m stocked up with jacks roll, strong white flour and brewers and baking yeast

3 Likes

I’m alright Jack

2 Likes

We might as well be level 5. Most service industry Jobs will be dead for the next three weeks but employees can’t claim PUP.

The gov have mugged us off here

With the large outbreaks in nursing homes and inevitable deaths coming from it, its only a matter of time the junta declare lockdown as people are dying again.