Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

He’ll get his way yet.

I’d love to think Martin was sneaky enough to let Leo go hang himself then leak all this info after he had attacked Tony

1 Like

Not a hope.

Careful - I brought this up on here last week and it didn’t go down well.

Tony has lied before

It stinks of Donnelly…

Not as much as any of the fuckers around the cabinet table

1 Like

It’s all a cod.

2 Likes

Is the big difference with 5 that no one can go to work at all bar very essential services? Now more or less everyone can go if they want to

You cant go more than 5km from your house for non essential

People on bikes do

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

1 Like

Every non-essential business (whatever that means) would have to close

Would my flytipping and rubbish burning be deemed essential do you think?

1 Like

I don’t agree with him on everything, particularly how he helped destroy the Metro South, but he is a cut above the vast majority of politicians.

He is one of the few politicians who actually understands the legislative process and policy formulation. You don’t have to like him, but he is a heavyweight, one of the few genuine intellectuals who chooses to engage in public life.

His great mistake in politics remains not pulling the plug on Ahern and his government, but he was following a process.

4 Likes

Shannon and Cork will lose Ryanair flights shortly it seems mate, are Aer Lingus far off doing the same?

Connectivity isnt important for an island off the west coast of Europe thankfully.

There was a Nphet doctor on Morning Ireland the next morning, they weren’t hiding from it.

No. Because of all the shite that went on in the last couple of days he has refused to be brought into spats and kept his eye on what is important in all of this.

1 Like

Smyth’s toy store is going to be designated as essential per today’s kite flying

If NPHET want us to lockdown they are going to have to do something about this weather. Fair is fair

2 Likes