Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Is there any data on the underlying conditions? Particularly for the under 70s? Ill take a swing and say obesity and obesity related illness

Is he a doctor? Heā€™s the most cork person Iā€™ve ever come across in my entire life.

4 Likes

Iā€™m the same.

That Oā€™Connor lad seems to like the sound of his own tweets. He seems to have loads of doting followers too who hang off his every word.

That Sarah Jane Murphy one is another who appears regularly on the feed. ā€œCall me SJ.ā€ :unamused:

2 Likes

Weā€™ll never learn the cunts

1 Like

I saw his profile pic on twitter and knew straight away he was from Cork.

3 Likes

Itā€™s remarkable. The only surprise is he doesnā€™t have ā€œson of corkā€ or something in his twitter handle.

4 Likes

Iā€™m under the impression he was. He definitely works in healthcare. I had a scan of his twitter to find evidence. He tweets too much in 24 hours to be a useful doctor if he is. Being from Cark bumps him into that special category

1 Like

You would wounder do these people actually believe the shit they type on twitter or do it for the dopamine hit when they see all the likes for parroting out the goverment propaganda, its all politicians and journalists who retweet them.

Cc @BruidheanChaorthainn @dodgy_keeper read the replies to the tread

@DrZeroCraic is another twitter celeb.

2 Likes

Donā€™t specify what the underlying conditions are

1 Like

Seen that gobshite too

You could always explore the possibilities of the mute option. Repetitive posting on the one topic is something no-one likes

He was on July 28th.

Tony says virus loves alcohol lads. They must be alcoholics in the meat plants and nursing homes

There is going to be strong resistance to reopenings again even if cases drop down below 50 in 100k over 14 days.

I also suspect it will be difficult to achieve that with schools still running and people travelling for work.

1 Like

Roughly a death and day in that timespan, how many confirmed cases in that time?

We can ban alcohol forever. Sure itā€™s bad for people anyway

A new report has been published on the HPSC website since my post this morning.

An additional 5 deaths have been notified.

All 5 were confirmed covid deaths.

All 5 had underlying health conditons.

3 were aged 75-84

2 were aged 85+

For the period between 00:01am 09 September 2020 and midnight on 05 October 2020

8809 cases