Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

These journalists surely know who leaked it. They were the ones who were leaked to ffs

Its not bread, youā€™re better off.

The first lockdown appears to have made the virus angry and more determined

I heard the leak came directly from the Taoiseachs desk.

Then he caught his mistake, called back and corrected himself saying Tanaiste.

donning scrubs to answer the phone :smiley:

Probably didnā€™t want to get normal person germs on his suit.

1 Like

Egghead needs his shell spiltā€¦l

kellys gonna to be walking into the dail with this blaing over the PA

I watched Donnelly on the telly a couple of nights ago and I thought that for all the fine talk this lad is a bit thick behind it all. Then I did a bit of googling on him and it transpires he is anything but. Degree in mechanical engineering, studied in Harvard, a curious piece about ā€œspending some timeā€ in MIT* and to top it all had a job in the real world as a management consultant in McKinsey.

Itā€™s bizarre that he can appear so incompetent.

*I spent some time in MIT years ago. I had fallen between the cracks in Boston for a short period and found myself sleeping on the stairwell of an apartment building. I used to do my daily ablutions in the bathrooms in MIT which was nearby.

18 Likes

Did you attempt any equations that were written on the walls of the hallways?

I didnā€™t. I didnā€™t even notice them.

Whats the story with the Askeaton covid centre on Instagram @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio

1 Like

What an account :grinning:

I left enough breadcrumbs :joy::hushed:

Did you see his facial expression while knowingly telling Primetime a lie ā€œ I havenā€™t seen the Leo interview ā€œ.

He is a monstrous creep and a dangerous bastard.

HERE WE GO

As always it comes back to:
Who knew what and when ?

#LeakGate

or

#NPHETGate?

NPHET were out in the media on Monday morning, Holohan has zero concerns about a ā€œleakā€. The media and public at large are desperate for St Tony not to have done something wrong.

Youā€™d imagine Tony and NPHET would have better things to be doing in the middle of a pandemic. But it seems that NPHET are overly concerned about their own appearance.

Disconcerting.

1 Like