• 20 in Donegal
  • 13 in Louth
  • 12 in Wicklow
  • 9 in Waterford
  • 7 in Carlow
  • 6 in Galway
  • 5 in Kerry
  • 5 in Wexford
  • 28 in Clare, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Mayo, Monagahan, Offaly Roscommon + Westmeath
1 Like

This is an excellent question :man_shrugging:

Can anything be said for herd immunity?

Limerick down to the also rans :clap::clap:

You can fuck off out of it now Glynn you bollox

6 Likes

Limerick needs to be level 1

The pubs should be open selling pints and weed

1 Like

The figures can’t be right on Cark surely?

1 Like

JP squared it away for us.

I’ll take my holidays in Limerick for the week

A bit of pitch and putt in Adare. Be grand.

Can ye dirty smelly fuckers in Dublin not stand back a bit when ordering your lattes & wash your stinking filthy hands?

You cunts are spoiling rural opening up again party planning. None of you cunts are invited by the way.

They must be doing no testing in cork

1 Like

Come to Laois mate

Bingo. The Cark lads have figured out that if you keep the head down and don’t go running for tests you won’t attract the attention of NPHET et al. Like a young lad keeping the head down in class so the teacher doesn’t call him out. Shrewd.

6 Likes

I’d say Frank Murphy is an advisor to the Cark Covid response team

No cases in Cork. :thinking:

I’m due to head down that way in a couple of weeks.

A word of caution to the Corkies here: Covid clusters, like mushrooms, can grow overnight.

A few weeks ago in response to a question a government minister suggested they would not or could not ask the most vulnerable, those with underlying health conditions, the over 70s to cocoon as it would create an “apartheid” society. A very strange form of words. A very strange approach to a health crisis where those most at risk should be advised to take extra precautions.

The more and more I see of the response in recent times the more it looks like the optics and theatre of being seen to do something and being “fair” is taking precedence over actually doing something and under it all an absolute fear of their systems being tested.

2 Likes

Joking aside. I know a few people who have been tested in last few weeks but nothing material. And the local schools are all working away not a bother whereas I am hearing elsewhere kids are being tested if they have even a sniffle

1 Like

Stay away you cunt.