I hope your niece told them to go and fuck themselves.
Is there a full moon tonight?
She blames the global techtocracy.
Mate, come out from under the bed for 30 seconds and walk to the window.
No but Mars is extra red.
Sheâs wise beyond her years.
Is that not Uranus?
Doesnât sound right.
Had she symptoms?
Temperature and sore throat I believe, like all kids four or five times a year.
Going by the guidelines if you have symptoms and test negative thereâs no need to continue to isolate?
Afaik, you need a negative test (whatever that is) and also have to be 48 hours symptoms-free.
They were told the above by their doctor. The 70% accuracy is crazy.
Join my club. We had two negative tests. Weâre still to isolate and kids off school til Tuesday.
Itâs a cod.
Would you not just not bother getting tested?
Whatâs the fucking argument for people self isolating who have not tested positive nor been in close proximity to someone who tested positive? Itâs basically an incentive not to get tested. Itâs actually an argument that everyone should be self isolating in case they might have encountered the virus. Utter morons.
I declined the THIRD test much to @myboyblue s lack of zen
I wonât be engaging next time.
Yes close contacts need to do the 10 days restricted movements, but those with symptoms who test negative donât
The text says otherwise. And the schools.
And I didnât want to be on the cover of the Sunday World.
