Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The text says otherwise. And the schools.

And I didnā€™t want to be on the cover of the Sunday World.

Hopefully we had no cases in the Rathoath inn!

Thereā€™s some amount of house parties going on in Dublin tonight judging by the Tesco on Baggot street 20 minutes ago. At least 4 or 5 pods of dolled up young wans loading up on bottles of vodka.

2 Likes

Eldest was out of school this week as someone in the year tested positive over last weekend. The whole year got tested and have been told they can return next Tuesday once they dont show symptoms by then. Thatā€™s around 10 days.

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy high. The CDC has even admitted that the virus hasnā€™t been isolated. How can you test for something you havenā€™t isolated?

Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently availableā€¦

1 Like

They should just go about their business. Itā€™s not as if anyone is going to be checking up on them.

Iā€™ll be adopting a different approach next time

Iā€™ve never lacked Zen in my life

Hope you reported them?

:smile:

1 Like

To an extent, but the auld lad is off work until this is cleared.

Heā€™s actually driving north west from Cork to Kerry so it should be right in the middle of the windscreen.

I tweeted my outrage to Simon Harris.

5 Likes

2 Likes

but even if she was positive youā€™d have absolutely nothing to worry aboutā€¦at most she might have a mild cough, if the parents get it maybe a mild headacheā€¦i wouldnā€™t worry about it

The Shane Brophy approach. Pricks, Snitches and Bitches

1 Like

Iā€™m not one bit worried, Iā€™m just bitching about the stupid fucking test! :smile:

No way Iā€™d have a 4 year old tested if he or she was mine.

Ridiclious shit Ambrose.

:shark::shark::shark:

The auld rogue bought a bottle of vodka himself and followed them to the party