Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I don’t think it is. I also don’t think it’s a very good message to be putting out there.

We’ll break the back on it early 2021. Too many clever people putting in maximum effort to stop it.

We’re quite remarkably good as a race when we need to be

1 Like

I don’t really see the impact of Level 3 vs Level 5.

Those clever people are doing a mighty job on disproving that theory so far.

1 Like

I was talking to a Republican US health professional who explained to me that if the virus has not mutated within 6 months its scientific evidence that it was manufactured and not a natural occurring phenomonom. In other words all bets are off

Is it not mutating a good thing for it petering out?

No.

FUCK YOU RANDY MARSH.

4 Likes

It is mutating

1 Like

Its better for us if it is so I hope you are right

“You’re dead Marsh”

2 Likes

From a few days ago. If Sam gets his way we’ll be begging for level 5.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/ireland-lockdown-health-chief-warns-19051768

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02544-6#:~:text=Compared%20with%20HIV%2C%20SARS-CoV,from%20people%20with%20COVID-19.

Few different strains

Level 5 is a fomality, just a question of when

People should only be allowed leave the house to get a COVID test

As that didn’t embed

10 will be mandatory executions for failed smelling tests cc @TheUlteriorMotive

2 Likes

He should just FOAD at this stage. He hasn’t said anything positive in months, the cunt.

1 Like

That’s a big jump in Dublin figures is it not? Last a looked it had come down to 120-140 range… Not i good sign that it’s jumped back up… If it kept falling we could hold that up that L3 works but all bets are off now… The gov will try to hold firm to give the latest restrictions a chance to kick in, but if by week’s end we’re still pulling these numbers it’s back to zoom

Will we have a revolution by Christmas?

Have a look down at @maroonandwhite post there re Sam McConkey, calling for 10pm curfews, level 6-10,

Some of these scientists that you’re putting your faith in are psychopaths pal.

7 Likes

“The jury’s out,” says Timothy Sheahan, a coronavirologist at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.