Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

McConkey has been right about everything so farā€¦

1 Like

A dangerous bastard.

In Iron Mike in Ballyragget and this is CNN

Imagine they will hold firm due to the Leo vs Holohan distraction during the week.

Leo wonā€™t want to backdown straight away,

Full lockdown is inevitable though as the virus is widespread in the community now again.

The PCR test is highly accurate and false positives are close to zero, anyone saying otherwise is full of it. Same for the new rapid antigen test. False negatives far more common.

3 Likes

Oireland doesnā€™t do protests. Only right wing, left wing and wokist lunatics go out marching.

1 Like

Itā€™s the public we are putting our faith in ā€¦ Young lad not in work today , a part timerā€¦ I asked his pal where he was atā€¦ā€™ Isolatingā€™ he says. Another mate, whose mother had tested positive, and he himself was waiting on results, decided to go to the pub with his mates and sure enough didnā€™t his results come back positive. What a fucking prick.

But the point being, Albert Einstein himself couldnā€™t account for such stupidly and selfishness while trying to save the day.

9 Likes

And taxi drivers

1 Like

Just back from a walk around the city centre with the missus. Due to outdoor dining and drinking the place seems busier than itā€™s been since March. Expect the screaming Maryā€™s to be giving out about Dame lane in the next day or so. It was very busy as were most on street dining/drinking spaces on Camden street. I was jealous of the people in them all being honest. Iā€™d love to be on a high stool under a tent in the rain giving two fingers to the rona. Alas Iā€™m at home now on the couch drinking a can while she does the dinner.

12 Likes

Is she doing something nice? Iā€™m after a lovely bit of pork there

Anyone going into a pub or public setting whoā€™s waiting on a result from a test off the back of a positive case in close contact should face serious penalties.

Iā€™d be 100% for that.

4 Likes

The people are revolting .

This is more nonsense. All viruses mutate but the Covid virus mutates much less than say influenza as it has error correction. The fact that flu viruses mutate so much is the reason (along with there are many different flu viruses) we need a new vaccine every year. The fact that SARS-2 doesnā€™t mutate much is overall a good thing and hopefully any mutations that survive make it less virulent.

2 Likes

Lad like that in Laois. Goes on an all day bender a few weeks back. Calls a neighbour to give him a lift home. Neighbour asks him why such a bender of a Thursday. Wife has Covid, I got tested today says my boy, wanted a big one before the test results came back positive. Neighbour tests positive few days later.

Cunts gonna be cunts.

2 Likes

Would you believe it shes doing pork shoulder.

1 Like

Iā€™d never talk to him againā€¦ Imagine infecting a vulnerable person because of it and they dying because your man wanted a few pints. Scumbag.

2 Likes

Cuntish behaviour doesnt even cover that.

He got a few thumps for himself I believe.

4 Likes

Yesterday they were telling us to start the Christmas shopping early. Anyone out shopping in the next few days likely to get the Dame Lane/Spanish arch treatment Iā€™d say

1 Like

Thank you rathoath and black rock GGA

1 Like