Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

There are other sports.

I reckon county Final celebrations mixed with the return to college have been a major driver of cases.

1 Like

A perfect storm you could say.

It has to out there for those lads to be picking it up regardless tbf.

Sean Horan has implemented Herd Immunity

Yep we’re back to April :racing_car: call with my mates earlier 1st since early June

10 cases in Ballylanders since last weekend.

And communions.

So places where people gather?

Schools too. Not primary as the kids don’t have the viral load needed to spread.

16/17/18 year olds can have the viral load that can spread. These teens go home and infect the family.

It’s the same when they say you need to spend at least 15 mins in the company of someone to become infected. The amount of viral load you take in.

It’s why so many healthcare workers caught it and get sick. It’s like if you sit in the sun for 30 mins you’ll get sun burned, if you sit in it for 6 hours you’ll be bolloxed…same thing with the viral load intake.

Like the viral load with HIV and the reason why if someone is taking the medication they can’t infect. Viral load.

7 Likes

or clubs

& the crowds at the matches

there are proper sports too

I thought no one went to watch GAA ?

they dont, but the few that did were licking each other eyeballs

2 Likes

The stories I am hearing here of what happened after the club won the county final last week. Lock ins, drinking from the cup and now 40 cases of covid. 5 players on the team and counting.

The GAH are doing their bit for herd immunity

1 Like

wow

Ballymun apes

It’s a key part of the equation and a reason people test positive without being sick.