Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Most political correspondents / journalists are “political nerds” . Ergo they probably were either raised in a political household or joined a party in Uni ( oddballs ) .

Anyone going to the bother to type that at 10.30 on a Sunday night …,.,

1 Like

People claiming “bias” in the Irish media towards FF and FG are gas. The media throw pelters at every little thing and the majority of journalists spend their day trawling Twitter for outrage.

I love seeing a journalist preach left wing views, housing free healthcare and fail to criticise ffg and chastise sinn fein/pbp only to find out they were a yfg odd ball

Like economists, they’ll be right eventually.

1 Like

Would all members of the youth wing of these political parties be oddballs?

It’s an entry requirement

2 Likes

The media obsession with kids not being able to go trick or treating as some kind of huge social issue is starting to really grate.

You’d nearly say they are just making up issues to keep the Covid story fresh.

When I think of these youth wings of political parties I can’t help thinking of those that went to band camp in American Pie but somehow I can’t see anything like that going on. :slight_smile:

:rofl:

There was no similar whinging back in May when the rest of Europe was sending kids back to school but Dr Tony wouldn’t allow it. Priorities.

1 Like

Big time. My kids started roaring today when some fucker announced it with glee on the radio on our way to school.

If you think that’s bad wait for 2 months time. They’ll have Santa dead and buried.

1 Like

Santa is a super spreader

1 Like

The line will be Covid doesn’t check if you’re naughty or nice it just kills your grandparents and give you temporary paralysis from the neck down.

10 Likes

It makes you paint your nails in extreme cases

1 Like

Santa is a perfect target for the woke brigade . A Christian saint , child labour , animal cruelty , white patriarchy , and encouraging capitalism .

7 Likes

carlanstown

Doesn’t give Mrs Claus (why can’t she use her own surname) full credit

Is this a partnership or not??

There was 60% rise in calls to the mental heath charity aware this year compared to the same period last year.