Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Data from norn iron would suggest that the virus is a prod, probably a free Presbyterian at that. Jeffrey Donaldsonā€™s constituency is fine while Derry, Strabane and newry are riddled.

1 Like

Yere fucking up to the gerrymandering malarkey again up there. Do ye ever learn

1 Like

We need a coronavirus dividend to see us through. Itā€™s the responsibility of the British and Irish governments in con junkets with Europe and the US.

the GGA are the issue there

Iā€™m reading through about 500 posts here but I have to stop and reply to this.

That is absolute crazy talk Farmer. FFS, there are 800+ cases today and only 2 deaths. Thereā€™s been about 1 death per 400 or 500 cases for a long time now. Like, fucking seriously, WTF, are you watching RTE or something?

Hopefully someone sets you right further onā€¦

Iā€™m also taking a note of the 6 posters who gave a like to that complete nonsense. Absolute fantasists.

10 Likes
1 Like

Alright this point seems to have been well dealt with at the time. Sorry for annoying you @farmerinthecity, I hope you are staying safe from this very deadly virus.

After reading this thread I think I will call up for a haircut ASAP. The next two weeks are crucial.

1 Like

Skin fade?

Looking at those figures youā€™d have to conclude that @farmerinthecity is in the right here.

Theyā€™re fucking hard to maintain

They are but its worth it.

Itā€™s now 3.7% globally and has been falling for months. It was at 22.5% in April.

It really has no justification being brought up anymore. CFR is only really relevant when we look at the last 6-8 weeks given the ramp up in testing.

Itā€™s a classic bed wetter thing to bring up.

1 Like

North Wexford is riddled. Mobile test facility set up in Ferns due to high volume of cases. At least 5 GAA clubs with clusters.

Mrs Macā€™s aunt is in a nursing home and has tested positive. Family been told itā€™s unlikely sheā€™ll see the weekend. An asymptomatic chef brought it in. No symptoms or close contacts and the poor lad will probably have inadvertently killed half the place. Awful stuff.

5 Likes

sorry to hear that mac

which nursing home? O?

Jesus thatā€™s rough.
Condolences

Sounds like a town in East Cork

Jesus thatā€™s awful.