Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Are you surprised to hear this? We’re living through the definitive moment of the 21st century. This sets the tone for everything else that follows because logically we should have a lockdown whether there’s coronavirus or not.

Bit late now. Share prices have plummeted.

1 Like

Zero is the least we deserve

Not enough zen.

No one could travel for years to see them going on their current approach.

Time to get back under the bed?

1 Like

“The only way we’ll get completely back to normal is by having, maybe not the first generation of vaccines, but eventually a vaccine that is super effective, and that a lot of the people take, and that we get the disease eliminated on a global basis,” Gates said.

It won’t just be vaccine number 1

1 Like

I’m not surprised. Just dismayed at how global conglomerates and corporations be they social media giants, news and media, pharmaceutical companies can control absolutely everything now. There is too much power in the hands of too few, influencing too many. There is a lot to be said for living off the grid. Maybe that will become a thing.

2 Likes

Draft of the traffic light classification per new ECDC criteria.

Seems that individual countries will still set their own requirements/restrictions for entry from orange and red countries.

I think this just proves what kind of sick dangerous psychotic cunt Gates really is. He knows that this statement alone will push many of the already mentally fragile fear induced people all over the world to suicide.

You reckon?

He knows.

He’s a dangerous bastard.

Fear fear fear.

What I want to know is how he became such a leading voice on diseases when his background is in software development. Was the philanthropy an elaborate ruse to get into a much more profitable sector? It seems there is a lot of noise around importance of listening to the experts and he is touted as an “expert” by these same people.

You’re unraveling.

You could justify restrictions every single winter based on our restrictions and numbers this summer.

RIP freedom

3 Likes

3 million people swabbed in a few days. 1.1million results back already.
Massive testing setup within 24 hours of 6 cases being discovered in the city.

I’d say social distancing is here to stay and probably masks too even once all this virus noise is over with in a couple of years time.

People get used to things very quickly unfortunately and the term “new normal” I’m afraid isnt going to be going away any time soon.

Oh not me my friend. I live in a higher state of grace! :pray::shushing_face: