Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

You’re right, you can still go wherever you want. You just need to completely disregard every recommendation and have complete contempt for their bullshit.

No. All civil servants were told the same.

It’s a real pity because I’d happily pay for a test going and coming back if it allowed me to travel. Not having a trip of some sort to look forward to if one of the aspects of this I find tough

Do what my mate did and just fucking lie.

i suppose the silver lining now will be you wont be allowed to attend the funeral so at least fellas can stay indoors

You are 100% correct of course @Heyyoubehindthebushes
again, aside from the punters in nursing homes this has at best a minisule impact on the general population, the impact long term on folks employment and mental well being whilst as of yet unquantified i fear may be very very bad

1 Like

a pal of mine was working in Denmark when this thing kicked off. Denmark completely shut their borders, he could have got out in April but he would have had no work as he wouldn’t have been able to get back in to Denmark. He was over for 6 months after

Given where I work I think they’d rumble me

Fly from Cork or Belfast

The Nordies wont even fly from Belfast. Some amount of them using Dublin this summer.

we’re all struggling with some aspects of it @Batigol

I lived on planes sure. It was actually a novelty being grounded but I’m getting itchy feet again now for the last while

As an aside, we were due our annual golf outing in Killarney (overnight, massive piss up) in 2 weeks that has been cancelled and now we are going to fucking Monkstown instead

Jesus I wouldn’t wish golf on my worst enemy.

Everyone is struggling in some ways. And some of the struggles are pointless and will achieve nothing

that’s where we’ll never agree and i think it’s a dreadful message to be putting out there.

You’re right, we wont

what you’re doing every day here is pointless and will achieve nothing.

As opposed to all the other posters on here that have achieved so much by posting here?

It’s an anonymous internet forum…

I don’t think a dig at the entire membership was necessary

If he was an EU citizen and a resident he’d have been allowed in. The complete shut period was very limited in time.

Pure cunt acting .from him. Calling me out and I minding my own business … Would you cunts go out for a run or something. The same auld arguments resurfacing and being recycled since March.

It’s simple -
Wear a mask. Keep your distance. Act responsibly. Keep Ireland green and fuck a frog.

2 Likes

Hold on I’ve achieved a lot.

It was. Especially @glasagusban.

Ah there is no need for that now

1 Like