Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

811 cases

3 deaths

1 Like

Cases seem pretty stable, at least for the past few days.

Let’s all really double our already doubled efforts now and Benevolent Leader Holohan might permit us to drink 1 (one) pint of beer alone in a designated pub on the Tuesday afternoon before Christmas.

1 Like

Seriously mate, you never ever get tired of this?

I’m very tired of it, mate

10 Likes

If you take it that 71% of cases in the past 14 days are due to muldoons going wild in victory or defeat after GGA county finals then we’re actually in very good shape. The real level of daily cases is c.160-200 and those county final cases will be fully factored in and washed out by Thursday at the latest.

1 Like

Do you think other countries don’t have restrictions? You do realise our levels are quite high right?

I’m going for pints Friday evening. Plenty of places to imbibe still open around Dublin.

1 Like

Dublin and Galway seem to have stabilised. Down to mid table now. Border counties riddled. What’s been going on in Clare?

200 (1)

Civil servants are gas cunts

1 Like

The Irish Times says cases are up in Dublin and there’s going to be further restrictions. We’re going to be locked down all winter. It’s an absolute joke.

But a bigger problem is that people are actually respecting the restrictions.

1 Like

It’s time to start your revolution

1 Like

Why are you losing me two random questions, unrelated to what I said?

Huh?

*asking me

I’ve got cracked screen

Mate, you’ve driven this agenda to the point where I’m coming around to it now.

What are your qualifications by the way in this area? You seem extremely well versed and clearly better educated than those apes involved in NPHET.

1 Like

Are the county finals as culpable as the media are suggesting? Sound like they are the new scapegoat like Meat Factories and American Tourists.

13 Likes