Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Really, from my own experience getting accommodation in most popular holiday parts of Ireland this summer was either impossible or very very expensive .

Did we win today?

It’s all a pure cunt acting exercise by the media. Go after college kids boozing in the open air in Galway, go after Patrons at GAA matches etc.

But, by god don’t say a word about the Privately run Nursing Home facilities who have ( some in fact more than once ) have let the virus into supposedly secure residential settings.
These cunts charging families a fortune and this is pretty much turned a blind to by the media although the vast majority of deaths are occurring in these homes.

5 Likes

We got the message here this evening that the lads school is going online from Thursday. Not countrywide yet but only a matter of time.

In other news I believe Ballylanders & Emly areas in Limerick & Tipperary are riddled.

One of the Ballylanders panel is apparently laid up fairly bad in hospital with it. Can anyone confirm this?

Staff at Dwyers Steel in Dundrum appear to be riddled also.

That’s not wrong.

You can’t turn on the telly without seeing a famine appeal somewhere.

We flattened the curve by 3.

@crutches what’s the word on the ground on this. A fair few rumours going around.

Ask a Dublin hotel how they got on

Where were you for the summer?

Last I heard was 8 of the panel tested positive

1 Like

And may I add, the rich can’t make money out of curing hunger. In fact, it would cost them money.

Across two continents

Hell of a swim

Still more likely to get scurvy on a boat than Covid on a plane

16 of the Ballylanders panel were positive last I heard.

You’re awful prone to exaggeration though

The fella crying the most about travel restrictions spent the summer over and back to America

Some fella from Ballylanders is having the last rites there this evening

1 Like