Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Whatā€™s the clown at now?

Maybe thereā€™d be less house parties if young people had somewhere to go

1 Like

You know what is sickening my shit? Every fucking talking head on TV is a public employee and not facing any economic risk (with apologies to virgin as no one watches it since Vinny left)

10 Likes

Itā€™s a farce at this stage. I can see people getting a lot angrier this time when stopped from getting on with their lives.

I honestly hope the whole country gets this. Iā€™d love to poison the fucking water supply or something.

Apart from the news first thing in the morning, I dont bother my hole listening to any more of it.

1 Like

The entire roadmap was a fraud

Insanity is doing the same thing again and expecting a different result.

Gaz ainā€™t appy innit

Level 3 was flagged. Under Level 3 pubs and restaurants can open. So they order food etc. Then itā€™s revealed that actually itā€™s recommended that no indoor dining even though no cases linked to restaurants

You can tell lads in NPHET never ran a business, ordered stock, hired staff. Itā€™s why government should read their advice and then govern in a balanced proportionate way.

4 Likes

No cases from pubs
No cases from gaa training

Letā€™s stop those.

14 Likes

As I have not read the last 500 posts and am cocooning from radio news while in the car, what is causing the cases?

An example I heard this week from an ex work colleague is that another colleague tested positive and his only identified contact was a positive test for a cyclist whom he joined for a 50 miles spin over the weekend

Kids in small indoor classrooms.
Kids not allowed play sports outdoors.

Whatā€™s going on in Wuhan? Those cunts are having pool parties every weekend and still no cases.

1 Like

They only count lads with symptoms as cases.

A complete lie to the public was that roadmap.

1 Like

What kind of sick idiots go on holiday to Tullamore? (I know the answer is golfers)

1 Like

I hope the government go along with these recommendations. Closing almost every pub and restaurant in Dublin 2 days after publishing the ā€œroadmapā€ should hopefully be enough to open peopleā€™s eyes up and end this farce. The vocal wfh brigade who this suits might finally be quieted somewhat and the people who have really been hammered by these restrictions might be given a voice.

I suspect though that NPHET made these recommendations and the government said yeah weā€™re not going to do that hence the ā€œleakā€ so we have a bit of a standoff on our hands. Interesting to see if the government blink first.

7 Likes

Dinner Parties

We have to ban private houses

2 Likes