Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The last election was Free Gaffs.

Next election No Free Gaffs.

1 Like

Think of the trouble weā€™d be in if Eoin Oā€™Brion built those 100k houses

From those figures it looks like putting up people in hotels was by far the safest option after all.

The facts of the matter is that we are in a tough situation with Covid. There is a plan there for dealing with it so execute the plan. Level 3 and all it entails. Simple. This is the future for however long.

The owner of Hugoā€™s made her 100th TV appearance on Prime Time tonight saying she was ā€˜shockedā€™ at the ban on indoor dining. I donā€™t know how she can be frankly.

1 Like

I honestly didnā€™t see it coming. Genuinely didnā€™t think theyā€™d be that stupid.

She was on Newstalk earlier too. She gets an inordinate amount of airtime.

1 Like

Well connected.

Itā€™s almost like the chef in Hugoā€™s is married to an RTE employee who is never out of the public eye

3 Likes

giphy (4)

1 Like

Laughing at us ateing anything that moves

She tries but she has questionable hair and is a poor communicator for Irelands beleaguered hospitality sector in general. Prime Time should give someone with a nice fringe a chance for once

1 Like

Wrong thread

Cultural Marxism dude.

Iā€™m despondent reading that and will be writing to my local TDs about it.

The treatment of peopleā€™s livelihoods and mental well being as a game has gone on long enough.

3 Likes

Its clear some peoples livelihoods and lives in general mean less than others at this point.

The teacher thing is just so callous. Itā€™s callous to everyone, not just the teachers because it shows that they arenā€™t really prioritising life at all, itā€™s all just a joke. How will they walk down from that and lockdown the schools again? Their ā€œbest scientistsā€ went public and and said there was very low risk of infections in schools.

The 5 level plan was so ā€œcomprehensiveā€ it went out the window immediately.

This really has to stop or there will be no country left. This plan was our long term, living with COVID plan. We were told lots of thought went into each level, and that counties would move between them in stages depending on how good or bad things got.

Every plan needs a little tweak.

Relax.

Iā€™m sure thereā€™ll be a new comprehensive plan next week.