Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Iā€™d be inclined to think again on that.

![|480x204](upload://jRxkCO7PeBhRKWl0FGlkpRamDOm.mp4)

You never answered my question @the_man_himself

Why do you think you canā€™t meet people, genuinely interested.

Current spike is being caused because people donā€™t fear the virus anymore. They see the death rates and figure it is as likely to kill them as lots of other risks they assume on a daily basis.

Back in March and April people were afraid of getting Covid 19. Thatā€™s no longer the case for a large number.

6 Likes

Sheā€™s going to make me a table so she is.

You are not supposed to meet people mate. Itā€™s against the spirit of the rules, you need to restrict your contacts to an absolute minimum.

I wonā€™t be doing this either, but as the forums foremost LIDTFer you should be.

Agreed. Most people seem willing to take their chances until they hit their 80ā€™s

1 Like

Iā€™d class her as a female version of Washington correspondent Brian O Donnell

All hand movements, ramblings and an inability to stand still.

Youā€™ve taken a very odd position on this whole sorry mess over the last few months. Itā€™s almost like your in a state of shock Or something the way you come out with these sort of comments.

I asked the man a question

Ha!

1 Like

Is the manor open @BruidheanChaorthainn? I see the Strand is. Might be the only time I can justify a room there, surely be going chape

:joy:

Cunt

Fair enough mate, you can meet people in a park if you want. Even this is against the spirit of the regulations though Iā€™d imagine

Brid hates freedom of speech

1 Like

The spirit of the regulations.

You lads are fucking gas :rofl:

Itā€™ll be back again. Find something to throw yourself into for nowā€¦ Learn a language, do a course, knit a jumperā€¦ Whateverā€¦ You can sit around lamenting your past life or take advantage of this shit show to improve yourself and be ready to seize the day when things get back on track.

1 Like

Doctor Tony alludes to the spirit of the regulations frequently in his press briefings

Iā€™ve paint bought.

I just need canvases now.

1 Like