Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I think there is the same panic and fear among some people about the restrictions as there are among others about the virus itself. Both are exaggerated.

Anyone ever put together a flat pack shed? Iā€™ve been trying in vain to get someone to install a metal shed for me. Might pass a Saturday for me

Tis ya the cast of neighbours are stuck there I presume you saw the video? Maybe theyā€™ve left recently but Iā€™m not sure. I know a few people booked a room in the mustard seed but itā€™s pricey.

So ye take as gospel something from someone ye have no time for or donā€™t agree with.

Iā€™ve never been LIDTF. Iā€™m not pro restrictions or lockdowns. I can understand that life will change during a pandemic. Its shit. You can mope around or you can make the most out of what you can do.

2 Likes

Have you someone to put down the concrete slab underneath?

Youā€™ll be begging for someone to give you the virus come Sunday

Theyā€™ve a good deal in the strand at the moment and seem to imply you can eat & drink inside the restaurant if you are a resident. But I can more or less see the strand from here so it seems a bit pointless

Look after your own corner, its about all you can do

1 Like

Iā€™m going to watch replays for Dundalk tomorrow and then write up my preview of the card in ascot on Saturday where Iā€™ve a few strong fancies.

I also might watch the wire from the start again.

Youā€™re the one bringing the gospel into it. @Tank vindicated yet again

1 Like

Yep I actually never really drank in any hotel bar on a consistent basis. They are usually miserable enough.

A call for help and a deflection.

Well played

Thatā€™s sorted. Iā€™ve a fella supposed to deliver and install the shed for no exaggeration 6 months now. Every time I ring him heā€™ll be on in a few days, so I told him to go suck a lemon. Steel tech and everyone else I rang have a six month lead time. Could do with it before the winter

Whatever distracts you kidā€¦ Go have a kid, you wonā€™t have a minute to yourself :grinning:

6 Likes

It wouldnā€™t be for the want of a pint. More for the want of something to do

If youā€™ve 2 or 3 lads with you to lug the panels about youā€™ll knock it out in a day handy.

Face it, you change your tune whenever you take a mind to. You have a lot in common with the virus actually

ā‚¬120 for a 3 course meal for 2 in the Hamptons and a bed in the Savoy for the night

Would it be madness to try on your own?

I met a nice girl from Foxrock in leopardstown last Christmas and Iā€™m regretting not asking her out. This covid 19 is the worst thing ever.

1 Like