Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I would disagree with this.

You’re better off having not experienced love than having loved someone and it ending in rejection.

Yours,

Owner of a broken heart

3 Likes

Dont even think about it. They’re a fucking nightmare

If you know of anyone send on their details and I’ll buzz em tomorrow

1 Like

You’ll get as much abuse as @Rocko does for being a useless cunt, so you better do it right and man up!

But it’s handy. Put the roof together on the ground and then bring up the side panels. Just need a hand lifting the roof into place and that’s about all. Doesn’t take much to bolt in the roof to the panels

Is Dr Tony right or wrong when he emphasises the ‘spirit of the guidelines’ then? Genuinely interested in your response granted you’ve already allowed yourself the self imposed caveat that whatever you answer tonight might not be the same answer tomorrow

She messaged me Instagram last week. There is hope if the vaccine is here soon.

1 Like

I’m getting conflicting advice here guys. How are we ever going to come to a consensus on a covid strategy if we can’t sort out my shed problems

Ask how many parts there are to the thing.

I’ve no idea what the spirit of the restrictions mean. That may be intrinsic to Tony. If he puts it on the level 3 plus I’ll adhere to it.

Are you making an external office?

What if John Mullane hadn’t been sent off in 2004 Munster Final ??

1 Like

What kind of flat pack are you thinking of buying ( or already bought )?

No just somewhere to put the bbq and a few bits for the winter. I do most of my work from the couch

Never mind the vaccine get on the train to Dublin Saturday and see her. Fuck the restrictions thenlove tale of barney Curley is more important

I haven’t really looked into it properly yet. I was waiting on this cunt to deliver my shed but I fucked him off this week. Couldn’t be dealing with him.

:smile:

I’m delighted to hear.

1 Like

Take a day off.

I see. Carry on then and keep judging others when you reserve the right to change your ming whenever you feel like it yourself

Size shed had you ordered?