Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The 26 certainly seem to be most petrified of all the European countries, probably because the health service is a basket case.

Someone has to be impacted. House parties are bigger issues than pubs.

Sweden doesnt exist anymore. It was wiped out by having no lockdown.

1 Like

are the 06 currently locked down with schools closed? The UK is pretty much locked down too.

We aren’t much different than anywhere else (bar Sweden)

He could still buy it at the filling station

Beautiful busty blondes are clogging up their ICU units

Sweden’s temple bar moment :rofl:

Hilda from facebook won’t like that

2 Likes

I heard earlier from someone I trust who was speaking to a government source that said they will bring other restrictions but can’t financially go to level 5. Also said so many businesses generate the vast majority of their revenue coming up to Christmas and they many will go to the wall if the six weeks is brought in. Let’s see if this is true or not.

3 Likes

You heard wrong it was mass raves

7 Likes

Unlike here, Hilda will be told where to go

I’d guess they will try and close everything but keep retail open.

We’re about 4 times worse than ye.

Exactly. Nphet don’t live in the real world

1 Like

A ban on doorbells and forks on the way. And don’t wash your knob on other people’s towels.

I could go to a pub like that tomorrow night in IRELAND if I so wished.

What if your fork is balls deep in a 9euro meal?

1 Like

But sure he’d say it did work it brought cases right down and almost all businesses got to reopen back to very close to normal and more or less nobody died after it for a good while

I’ve noticed this week that there’s been a return to pointing out surface tops are a risk.

Tbh I think it is something that we can got laxer at. There was a big focus early on it but then there was a suggestion that it wasn’t as big a deal and a big focus on contacts.

1 Like

The Scots are riddled due to PlayStations