Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Lock down in all but name

They barely gave it a chance to work

Thank God I went for a few pints last night.

2 Likes

You may go for another few tonight cos thatā€™ll be it for a spell Iā€™d say

He probably got a letter from some school kid asking him to help the people of ireland and move the country to level 5

2 Likes

No surprise to see that weasel Harris pushing himself front and centre, with the breaking news.

He has only created more hysteria now.

11 Likes

What a shitshow of a government.

Ooooooh think twice, cause itā€™s another day for you and me in paradise.

2 Likes

Grow up.

Exactly what I thought. What a cunt. We cant make a decision because we need a full cabinet meeting but Iā€™m guaranteeing you thisā€¦

:rofl:

1 Like

What would she know? Sheā€™s on the front line. Those people havenā€™t a clue.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a fairly typical response of mainstream thought at the moment.

People who need the governmentā€™s permission to sit with their families for Christmas Dinner attacking people who donā€™t ask permission as behaving like children. Choco represents the majority of Irish people here. I have to wonder if there can be a future for me in this country, trying to live beside these absolute cretins.

1 Like

Fuck off away out of it then you moaning cunt

Didnt you have to ask your mommies permission before going to Poland

Lads stealing my thunder here

2 Likes

Iā€™m done with that now bud

1 Like

Just keep your head down for two weeks and keep the virus to yourself.

Tom, do you think theyā€™re wielding Christmas as a carrot and a stick to frighten Breda and Nuala and almost entice them into calling for level 5 in polls, vox pops and on social media? ā€œIf we donā€™t do this now then we wonā€™t have a Christmas.ā€

1 Like

Joe Public will not be adhering to further restrictions Iā€™m afraid. The Government have lost the panel so to speak.

2 Likes