Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

The worst kind of human

3 Likes

Heā€™s just honestly a genuine weirdo. A creep wouldnā€™t post something that eccentric.

The reasons he looks withered and old is because of his Crohnā€™s disease. I donā€™t know why he has the mental age of 55 but Iā€™d say heā€™s just wildly eccentric.

1 Like

I hate Simon Harris

5 Likes

When Iā€™m feeling down I listen to this one.

The great Pajo Flynn saw this coming earlier

6 Likes

This has turned into a complete shitshow. Nphet playing to the safely-safely income-protected groups while the mish-mash of a government is leaking on all sides but not leading in any side.

Has anyone seen a useful communication on YouTube, Twitter, Insta or Facebook? The politicians would be all over it if there was an election but seem to have forgotten how to reach out to the public.

Our own businesses are linked to construction and we will be fully open onsite and at the counters this week. And crossing a county boundary to work

4 Likes

Would you rather be closed?

I lived with a lad who was 30 and had crons. Never bothered him, change of diet and drank only spirits. Great craic. Cant blame Harris condition for being a weirdo. Being in politics so young might explain alot. He leaves me uneasy every time he speaks he speaks. Especially to the children of Ireland

2 Likes

I made it clear that we will be open

1 Like

Are you moaning?

I point out that this is a shitshow, the gov has failed to communicate a d we are going get the fuck on with our work, keep the bank loans serviced and all taxes paid up to date.

3 Likes

So non essential retail open but nobody is allowed to leave their house to do business there

Letā€™s face it we are gne all sof as a nation. A puff of wind we shut down for a red warning. 3mm of snow brings the country to a halt. Now we let a cough destroy our economy. We faced more deadly diseases and drove on as normal until we got a vaccine. We have had it too easy for too long. Most irish people never know hardship

10 Likes

The next two weeks are crucial

1 Like

Hopefully by then weā€™ll have Clare and Tipp bate.

3 Likes

Breda, Nuala and Joe Duffy to blame for this

When that cunt patrick drive the snakes out in the back of the berlingo, it softened us up no end.

1 Like

Can someone tweet the following message below to him.

ā€œYouā€™re really beginning to piss me off, pencil neckā€

1. Close walking tracks.
  2. Open them but make them one way.

Competition between pencil neck and simple Simon to see who can be the most folksy. But itā€™s a lesser competition in comparison to cunt of the year for which they should both be leading contenders for.