Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Colm O’Rourke is in great form

“The ASTI are in the habit of doing stupid things when we have to stick together” :laughing:

Claire cut him off the cunt

3 Likes

The GAA community in Azerbaijan need to hang their heads in shame

He’s giggling away in the background delighted with himself for getting that dig in.

A top, top WUM.

Gaa definitely isn’t as popular as those of us brought up in it think. It’s way less popular than English soccer for example.

We’re testing 125000k people a week now.How many were we testing in March/April?

A lot of useless cunts that couldn’t rise the ball become bitter as well

1 Like

You’re a hyoocrite. Crowing here all evening about your plans to break the 5km restriction on your new bike.

11 Likes

He’s not wrong.

He was dead right.

I am completely comfortable with these figures.

Bollocks, complete electioneering. If it’s a deadly disease then it’s a fucking deadly disease. I think we should start paying teachers like oil engineers or some other deadly job.

On ICU they didn’t even try. They lied about that and they lied about contact tracing.

I will be breaking this lockdown at every possible opportunity. Which will be no opportunity.

6 Likes

It could simply be that increases in testing capacity are identifying more cases.

3 Likes

You’ll do notin.

1 Like

I’ve happened to stumble across @tazdedub complaining about Rathoat gaa club on at least two other platforms.

2 Likes

Our National Press & media outlets are allergic to asking important questions in relation to this issue. It’s infuriating.

I think you might be off by a factor of a thousand there!

We seemed to be doing around 35k a week back then. So it’s definitely a factor in the number of cases but it doesn’t seem to be massively out of step then with three times as many cases now on 3.5 times as many tests.

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

Urbanites

10 Likes

Football as a whole mate

Lads you all need to stop watching and listening to RTÉ. It’s not doing any of you any good.

By all means keep up the bitching on here though :+1:

5 Likes