Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I enjoy hate watching it. I never watched Prime Time or Claire Byrne pre Covid

That data doesn’t seem very reliable if it’s based on the premise of look at April versus these Januarys from other years.

Also, much of it comes back to the same point - is a flat death rate because it’s not a dangerous disease or because the first lockdown was successful in curbing it?

Was he scathingly critical of Liverpool fans gathering outside anfield when they won the league I wonder?

4 Likes

Stop watching RTE everyone. It has helped me a lot in last couple of months.

2 Likes

Who’s getting married again? :thinking:

I wouldn’t recognise McConkey if he bent Claire Byrne over a table in front of me.

Definitely not. You would never see celebrations like that after a soccer game bar 2 or 3 loi teams and a few English teams.

You’d need to go to Ali Baba for that quantity

He’s a legend.

Or Malahide United infecting the whole Fingal Riviera. The dirty cunts

The LOI celebrations would be a few lads drinking Dutch gold in a ditch somewhere.

You’ve never been to Tipp obviously

malahide has low case numbers

1 Like

How is that hypocritical? I’m not fucking stopping to have a lock in in a pub and drink from a cup laced with covid and then spread it around the community.

2 Likes

Tfk has been an incredible outlet during
This difficult period but my family are
Very Worried about me and concerned as to where I developed these far right views.

10 Likes

Great to see some different perspectives logically laid out rather than the “ye are all so boring and repetitive and I’m better than you” gunk typed out from the few “alternative” viewpoints being typed here. Couple of points- could you share those HIQA findings please? Also, when you say the last lockdown worked from a public health point of view do you mean from a Covid point of view or a public health point of view? I would say it’s far too early to say with any confidence what it has done from a public health point of view.

9 Likes

:grin:

Apparently questioning a right wing governments right wing policys is far right. Ireland. What a country to live in

Malahide United won a poxy shield, had a big party and everyone got riddled. Disgraceful carry on. Soccer needs to be stopped before it kills us all

Leave soccer alone you prick