Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

I would suggest the rural posters on here take the opportunity this weekend to go for a meal, have a pint or visit the cinema.

Irish Times reporting this morning that you could all be joining us in Level 3 shortly :joy:

NPHET have to be stopped. Accept virus has won. Herd immunity. Take lessons learned for the next pandemic to ensure we don’t fuck it up as much. Its not the walking dead ffs

Hard to know with the care homes - a lot of them as shown by the adjusted deaths have only 6 months left anyway. Talk about prison and punishment: that short time with no visitors.

Which is bullshit because it ignores the idea of localised lockdowns. A blunt instrument

I’d say it’s an effort to get the counties outside Dublin not to assume they’re grand. Similar messages started floating about Dublin in the last week or two almost putting us on warning

The video of about 50 people leaving a house party under Garda instruction suggests the lockdown has a bit to go yet.

Was that in Dublin?

The best bit of that was ‘were all suffering economically’. We’re not. And george definitely isn’t

2 Likes

Not sure where it was.

A dublin bus drove past it anyway.

The Covid Hub Website has been updated to include the COVID-19 14-day Incidence Rate per 100,000 Population by Local Electoral Area (LEA)

In my LEA, there have been 14 confirmed cases between the 1st and 14th of September. Which would be a LEA rate per 100k pop: 51.1

In the Adare/Rathkeale LEA, 28 cases between the same dates with a LEA rate per 100k pop: 101

Limerick city north and adare/Rathkeale the most riddled places in Munster. Lockdown imminent

That alcoholic needs a break.

Shur you can’t measure fannies so your wife is all over the place here.

There’s tonnes of work on in some sectors at the minute… Time to cut the covid payment of some lads who are refusing to go out and get a job. The economy has suffered enough. And that’s not to say everyone, there’s plenty still in a bad way.

In fairness you are right there, they just wouldn’t be talking to each other.

1 Like

Maybe we need to pair scientists off. The wimmin will put a halt to the Mickey measuring and the min will ensure there will be no cat fights… We’ve cracked it kid.

1 Like

With covid or what? Very broad statement

I don’t think the restriction on leaving Dublin is a law that can be enforced. Are Gardai going to ask for a utility bill in Glendalough?

Stay where you are , you’re riddled you cunt.