Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Eddie Hobbs and George Lee telling the nation what’s what back then. No wonder the economy collapsed

1 Like

It’s probably significantly less given that there has probably been thousands upon thousands of people who have been walking around with it over the past few months who never displayed symptoms so therefore probably never went for a test.

He’s a spoofer

No wonder he was so sour when the GAA asked them to produce their evidence justifying the supporter ban. They couldn’t

2 Likes

The North is riddled. The Zero Covid scientists ignoring the other jurisdiction may take note

Get outside lads and enjoy this weekends beautiful weather as best as possible. However bad lock down seems now for many people it’ll be much worse in the winter.

3 Likes

Leo Varadkar should hang his head in shame

Poor Liam is being hijacked here

Social media fed idiots

I have a crazy cousin who’s after posting pictures on Facebook of her out walking in a beautiful meadow, no-one anyone near her, and she’s wearing a facemask.

Hay fever?

1 Like

We’ve even got our own test centre.

My sources told me it was a lounge girl in a gastro pub that spread it, @Spidey might know.

Mental?

Listening to that interview. Nothing of substance to Nolan. No mention of the work place being a major spreader. Especially meat plants. Which of course we know it is.

1 Like

You do understand what Community transmission is?

I’ve no interest in engaging with you. I think you’re a gobshite. Go away and try annoy someone else like a good lad.

7 Likes

274 cases

166 in Dublin, 21 in Cork, 19 in Donegal, 7 in Kildare, 7 in Offaly, 6 in Waterford, 6 in Wicklow, 5 in Louth, 5 in Limerick and 5 in Meath and the remaining 27 cases are located across 12 counties.

274 new cases. 166 in Mordor.

4 Likes

Clown :grinning: