Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Community transmission is when they donā€™t know what the cause was.

On those numbers a few counties should be level 1

Or schools. Huge elephant in the room.

And Deaths?

None.

Cork getting out of control.

Cork will be on Level 3 by next weekend.

They were grand till they heard the dubs had a load of virusā€¦

2 Likes

You would think there was 274 deaths with the hysteria the mejia are whipping up.

2 Likes

Yeah but the prevailing thought seems to be that if they were to admit that people would want the schools shut. Which i think is nonsense. If Nolan even bothered to drop the names of a few studies his evidence is based on it would go some way to appeasing people. Instead he soynds like hes bulshitting. The whole trust me act is condescending and rubs people the wrong way.

Cork canā€™t stand the limelight being elsewhere

1 Like

Gold star for you.

Teachers to ballot for strike action.

:moneybag::moneybag:

No mate. In fairness to them, they have a point. A teacher I know was told that the school was ordering masks and they could buy them from the school if they wanted them.

2 Likes

Funnily enough this type of thing is the only way all this lockdown shite will end. Its either incredibly dangerous or its not. The only way they are getting away with it is teachers get such ridiculously good holidays and people canā€™t stand the sight of their own kids

6 Likes

no
its 0.13% in ROI and its really only of concern to you if you are above the average life expectancy and or in a care home.
In summary, you have virtually zero concerns

2 Likes

Fucking outrageous shit.

I feel for the poor cunts. Everyone was out clapping for the health care workers going into empty hospitals with nothing to do and plane loads of PPE gear.
On the other hand, you have teachers going into 50sqm rooms with 30 kids, talking all day through cloth masks and told they have to buy the PPE gear if they wanted it. Itā€™s fucking disgusting.

3 Likes