Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

In other words, heā€™s a massive cunt

There is a case to be made for calling it the Peter McGuire of the year award now.

1 Like

No

Informative

I think thatā€™s only OBS and gynae.
The other specialties are far lower from what Iā€™m told.
Ps no-one is demonising GPs

Thats an impressive statement.

Iā€™m shocked he remembered he was the TĆ”naiste.

4 Likes

I never got one that week.
I was feeling a bit neglected tbh.

Anyone feeling the need to state their preferred gender pronouns on their twitter page is a virtue-signaling twat.

8 Likes

Mcdonkey wants to crush the curve in to the ground. Fighting talk from the esteemed professor. Ryan up now on about zero covid policy. We should eliminate covid 19. Which is called level 0.

Hes ticking all the boxes for me to avoid. Pronoun as you said the declaration on my personal hygiene.

1 Like

Whatā€™s this on?

1 Like

where you listening to this?

Interrupted by Live Mass , proper order. The national broadcaster getting its priorities right.

1 Like

We have a vaccine lads.

Gone into production. It has been made from the plasma of recovered patients.

Itā€™s only going to be available to Polish nationals first. If they donā€™t die, we might consider sending a few shots over to ye.

Who had the Poles in the sweepstakes lads?

After cracking the Enigma code, the COVID was a piece of piss.

1 Like

Ah yer a great bunch of lads. Weā€™ll step in the next time Germany roles over the border. Promise.

Iā€™ve seen the fuckers drink vodka, ill leave the brits try it first and if they donā€™t die ill consider it

The form is a joke. Dublin airport set up kiosks with sheets of paper to fill in and biros left out. Planes disembark and a plane load of people land on top of each other scrambling to fill out these forms in a space big enough for about 20 people, sharing the biros that are left out for them.