Coronavirus thread - 19/10/2020 - The Day Ireland Died

Is Martin fully he aware he is the Taoiseach? He was basically the warmup act for Leo there.

Meehawl is some waffler.

We’re fcuked… They’d better bring out a turkey and Ham flavour of Pot noodle for some bit of normality at chrimbo…

1 Like

I’d say the Nphet Christmas party is unreal craic.

1 Like

The Virus is attracted to loud music but can be repelled by a substantial meal.

1 Like

By christ I detest these utter cunts.*

*Cunts may include Celebrity scientists, cowardly politicians and journalists.

I have full confidence, that this “plan” will be falling apart by the weekend.

1 Like

Leo was a quiet as a church mouse. Very much leaving this as Meehawl and the Egg’s baby.

Thats a great one mate.

This whole thing is bonkers.

The death rate has plummeted. The sick and vulnerable in nursing home and care centres need to be protected, once they are this thing doesn’t kill people.

Instead, we continue to shut down most of the economy and prohibit nearly all our social norms due to 200 cases a day (out of a population of 4.9 million) when most of these cases are asymptomatic.

Like, WTAF. The rest of Europe is ploughing on while we remain terrified of a killer disease that’s, for the most part, stopped killing.

It’s fucking insane what the politicians and NPHET are imposing on society, aided and abetted by a gutless, compliant media.

14 Likes

This is a 9 month plan? :laughing: Best case scenario in June 2021 we’re still 2m apart and 200 people at most club games. What a simpleton

It’s a complete shambles.

2 Likes

I predict a riot.

These lads haven’t a notion.

We are on the road to nowhere.

There wont be a country to go back to in June 2021.

1 Like

Michael Martin - The Man Who Cancelled Christmas

2 Likes

Even George Lee and the RTE news lady are laughing at the stage 2.5 in a 5 stage plan. Is that the same one that is married to Ronan Glynn?

Also George Lee had a rare good moment there when he rightly pointed out that noone knows the criteria for moving from level to to 3. Is it deaths or cases per day or 2 week average or what? It’s deliberately vague so that the smaller counties can be fucked over.

It seems listening to Meehawl can temporarily but severely dampen your wit.

Retracted.

Just so I’m clear. Pubs can open to varying degrees on Level 2, 3 and 4 but cannot open on 2.5?

16 Likes

Too busy to watch what seemed like a predictable roll out out of the latest shitshow plan any nods to “overarching” from
Mehole? @Bandage

They are not. They are afraid of any pressure being applied to the systems they have put in place. Did they not close a few of the testing facilities a few months ago as “not needed”.

It’s a mess.