Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

She is though, in all fairness, right?

Asking who will go on holidays abroad only to lead into saying those that do are traitors and selfish is coercive.

You set up a thread for the very purpose

1 Like

This is the same bastard that wants to stop Horsey’s pregnant woman from going for a few pints. A dangerous coercive bastard.

I think you will find I was threatened first. But scruple and attentiveness would not be big in your world.

I note you have nothing to say to or about the individual who threatened me. A hypocrite as well a vulgarian.

Be on your way. Goms are a drag.

So no, they shouldn’t be offered dispensations. So you can feel safer.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/broadway-require-vaccinations-masks-audience-members-79170276

I assume you’ll want masks indoors now as well too, in all circumstances, as the CDC say vaccinated people transmit as much?

Do you have an issue with any of those posts pal?

My post uses your words to highlight your position as a genuine out and out right wing extremist.

It was very easy.

You seem to have an issue with that.

In fairness mate, who are you to tell someone that they don’t need to go on holiday abroad?

Is that the middle ground you were alluding to the other day?

What if many of the polish lads I work with have a family member sick etc?

Crazy position to take.

Yeah but then you turn around and introduce your tom humphries comment and make an utter wanker of yourself, so a balanced person would say you’re as bad or worse.

And of course TUM is a creep and a scumbag but your comment was out of line and only reflects on you.

You should withdraw it.

2 Likes

Threatened by offering to meet you face to face to discuss your slander of my family?
The offer remains open, feel free to PM me any time you wish…

…or did you find being called a ginger threatening?

5 or 6 posts in isolation out of thousands that I’ve posted here in fairness.

I stand over those 5 or 6 fully too. They’re more or less alluding to the far left being exactly what they profess to hate so much.

I’m quite left leaning truth be told. Certainly the old traditional style of looking after everyone.

What we have now is a very dangerous crowd who have no tolerance for even the slightest difference of view to theirs.

The right wing US “civility” angle.

Christ.

I don’t think vaccinated or non vaccinated should be going in holiday now… it’s not the time. It’s selfish and irresponsible.

That’s not a holiday tho is it…

3 Likes

People like you find it difficult to understand that there is a bigger picture. If you want to try and imply my position is based on self interest, you would only be telling us far more about your world view than about my one.

You have no solution. You never did and you never will. You are an advocate of the GBD, a pile of toxic nonsense. You have managed to delude yourself, through right wing shite splicing with a particular personality type, all sorts of everything was possible. It was not.

My sense of personal autonomy comes from being able to think for myself. I do not need the help of Ivor Cummins or Laurence Fox or any other huckster with the standard libertarian hypocrisies.

You should look into it some time yourself, thinking for yourself.

Even I’m right wing now :rofl:

It’s like Deutschland ‘83 with worse music.

Ballybunion for a week in the pissing rain isnt either :grinning:

We did our staycation last week thankfully.

That’s a bit silly. I’m not saying people should be chained to a wall but a lot of lads here think we’re in Soviet Russia under Stalin the way they’re carrying on. We’re almost there , lot’s of countries have 70% + first dose administered to adults… Let’s keep it together for a few months more and finish the job. The me, me, me brigade just don’t get it and never will.

2 Likes