Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

2 Likes

I think it was the astute listeners that voted him MOTY.

He just wants to sell some fucking chawklitt cc @gilgamboa

The Delta variant is causing a lot of concern

This Cunt

:rofl::rofl: Ah the limerick humour cracks me up. Between nony, blind boy and JOHN Kiely it truly is the home of comedy

Itā€™s obvious what their strategy is now. They just encouraged people to have 3 children, not long ago it was a limit of 1. Kill all the old westerners and replace them with young Chinese. Our grandchildren will be slaves.

They can jump up and down at the same time and kill us all at the moment. We donā€™t need another billion of them

1 Like

Iā€™m in St Anneā€™s Park. Iā€™m not the type to photograph unsuspecting members of the public and splash them on social media like a deviant (any more), but thereā€™s a group of around 50-60 auld wans sitting on garden chairs in a big circle on the grass in front of Oliveā€™s Tea Room. They may be vaccinated but we canā€™t be sure if this offers sufficient protection against the Ipsilon Variant. Totally reckless behaviour from them and so disrespect and ungrateful too. I really think nowā€™s the time to smash this virus once and for all via a zero covid approach for the rest of the year.

9 Likes

1 death on the mainland yesterday, 0 today, Holohan will be furious that the delta variant is not taking hold

Tony is the Alpha and the Omega

1 Like

The tfk misogyny crew out and about for the afternoon.

TFK ageist misogynists even

Yeah but the sweet and sour chicken will be savage though

Miriam really went to bat for the government last night when interviewing Pearse Doherty. There could be a cushdy adviser number to brother Jim if he ever gets a ministerial slot.

2 Likes

There was some difference in the 2 interviews last night, Varadkar was allowed waffle on and call other parties charlatans and then the total opposite with Miriam interrupting Pearse Doherty every couple of seconds.

1 Like

They are at it again

Jim will tell Miriam to go easy on the Shinners when he is Tanaiste and Mary Lou is Taoiseachā€¦

1 Like