Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Itā€™s a bit like Stephenā€™s Day. Itā€™ll calm again once the novelty wears off.

I see the variant formerly known as the Indian variant is now known as the Kappa variant (formerly known as the Indian variant).

That has simplified things immensely and reduced the stigma on India, in fairness.

2 Likes

3 Indians were stabbed to death last week over it in London

1 Like

Now Kappa is stigmatised having previously been associated with iconic Man City jerseys and cool tracksuit pants

2 Likes

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/john-kierans-dr-tony-holohan-24224842?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

ā€œAre you worried about the bank holiday weekendā€ is the general question being asked of anybody on rte today.

Tony will be very upset about an opinion piece in the Irish Mirror, I imagine. Of course heā€™ll be boggle eyed trying to figure out which part of the piece is opinion and which part is ads.

2 Likes

Iā€™m very concerned about it

The weather ?

Turn it off

He gets upset very easily so he does

Iā€™d say his temper is worse than @Fitzy 's

The people of Ireland live in fear of the wrath of Tony

Just bring one of these bad boys and take the clips off.
socket-wrench-on-white-260nw-56361625

1 Like

@Batigol if a fella flew home from the states for a funeral, for a weekend, I know he doesnā€™t have to go into a hotel now, but would he be allowed turn around and go home before the 14 days are up. Heā€™s fully vaccinated, not that it makes any difference in bizzarro world

Yes, one of our neighbours husband died last year her eldest didnā€™t make it back then but arrived 2 weeks for the first anniversary, came on a Friday and left the following Tuesday. He was fully vaccinated for what its worth.

1 Like

A friend of mine drove home from Belgium in February or March I forget which. Through France and cross England. He was home two days and was meeting up for pints with us. Got fined I think 150 euro for being 10km from home.

2 Likes

Yep, 100% (assuming the yanks were happy with him on the return leg)

3 Likes