Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

This thing will fall away to nothing once schools get holidays. There is a floor below which cases won’t fall below due to false positives and testing of school kids of neurotic parents. It will pick up again then in Sept when schools are back and we enter respiratory season again. Whether they continue with the bean counting of cases at this point when most of the population are vaccinated is all a matter.

4 Likes

Tony Holohan should be in jail.

14 Likes

It’s all in the Covid quarter

1 Like

Was inside in town this afternoon Bank holiday here today. The place is absolutely rocking.

5 Likes

When I take over the country I’ll have I in stocks overnight on South William Street

By the August the only wave and cases we’ll be worried about is the wave goodbye and the cases on the carousel.

1 Like

Ingerland have just put Spain on the red list, for whatever reason.

For the cervical fiasco?

Fucking ave some Spain

I’d say the average Spaniard is delighted.

4 Likes

For sure, all except for Jose the English sausage importer who’s just after landing a container full

The benches were varnished on foot of a council motion tabled by MacSharry’s cousin :grinning:

2 Likes

If they’d no fence up there would be cobwebs on that band stand.

The absolute cut of some of them. :rofl: the fella in the blue shirt busting it open and the last lady lumbering in. :rofl:

That’s great news …means the Brits won’t riddle the place for everyone else

I hope you avoided covid when you met him because I know a fella from Limerick who drove home from Belgium at that same time and arrived back with covid.

1 Like

The "indoor gatherings " he’s referencing are schools. Pretty much every case I’ve heard of is from a school or creche.

4 Likes

And the hair salon.

Illegal bingo a big one too

1 Like

It’s like 1916

1 Like

I’m all for OIUTF but that’s just a gang of little scrotes

4 Likes