Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

6 Likes

24 hospitals have 2 or less inpatients.

1 Like

The Academy will be after you for that.

1 Like

You think I read the reams of shite you post?

:zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

You should, you might learn something.

18 people in ICU and 54 in hospital

The phrase “perfection is the enemy of the good” is another thing that can fuck right off

And you would be what exactly?

The NPHET/HSE lads have suddenly decided that, after presiding over a shambles for 20 years, only the best will do for them.

Tis over lads, relax, breathe.

This would be the same European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control that said we should continue to have open borders on March 16th, 2020, yes?

Wasn’t McConkey saying the same back then?

1 Like

I don’t see the relevance.

Look, you think zero covid should have been done, apparently. Most reasonable people reject it as impossible in Ireland, the rest of Europe has equally rejected it, the government rejected it, and for good measures NPHET rejected it as completely unworkable, impossible and undesirable.

No matter how many times you say zero covid “won the argument” you will be wrong.

5 Likes

I haven’t a clue. He may well have been, why don’t you go and find out to satisfy your curiosity? I’m not the person painting McConkey as infallible.

The point is, a poster here is saying that anybody who disagrees with the ECDC on anything should be dismissed out of hand. They’re making that point because they’re not arguing in good faith and want a handy way to not have to deal with their arguments.

But the ECDC made a massive blunder in saying that open borders should remain. So disagreeing with them has sometimes proved very sensible.

So the point being made by that poster is bullshit.

Ok ok I confess.

1 Like

Mad thing to say. Quote where they said that so we can all laugh at them.

You’re not reasonable though, you’re a zealot. The first red flag about you was when you started parroting King Gobshite Mark Paul, one of the worst people with a platform during the whole pandemic.

Really?