Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Those silly indians trampling other for oxygen when all they really needed was a box of tissues

Leo is back taking pot shots at Tony. Leo knows the public thinks it’s done

Us vaccinated young will most definitely be heading off

1 Like

Not sure about the public.

Tony still the most popular ‘leader’

Public not overwhelmingly convinced by Antigen testing either.

I’ll be vaccinated going off. So up yours Tony

Sure nphet are probably getting people do the polls at walk in centres. Or paying them. Only morons answer polls

I’ve never been polled for anything in my life.

He didn’t say they polled every moron.

2 Likes

Theres a reason why we aren’t polled. We are on file in some goverment department labelled headbangers

“Miserable Winter” , ffs will they let us enjoy the summer first.

1 Like

In fairness the headline there is more alarmist than the rest of the article

The precedent has been set pal. I wouldnt put it past the cunts.

People’s immune systems are weakened because of lockdowns so the answer is more lockdowns.
You simply couldn’t make it up.

7 Likes

A load of bluster, no hope of any further lockdowns as doing so will risk serious civil unrest.

1 Like

Called this months ago. The rest of the EU will progress with opening far faster than us, we’ll have to be dragged to it. My hope was that when it becomes apparent that countries with the same vaccination rates as us have far more normality, it will force us to drop restrictions.

Look across the European Union, whose member countries are on a very similar vaccine trajectory to ours, and it quickly becomes apparent how much of an outlier Ireland is in the continuing severity of the restrictions it places on its citizens.

Why is it fine for events to take place in Belgium, Denmark or the Netherlands but not in Ireland?

Unlike here, indoor service in bars and restaurants is permitted nearly everywhere. In France, cinemas and theatres have moved from 35 per cent to 65 per cent capacity. In Denmark, all indoor venues are open, with the exception of nightclubs (they’ll have to wait until September 1st).

European governments are now setting dates for moving to full capacity for sporting and entertainment events. In the Netherlands, that’s set to happen in 10 days’ time. In Belgium, music festivals with attendances of up to 75,000 will be permitted from August 13th.

5 Likes

The Irish can’t be trusted with a return to normalcy.

Effin americans.

2 Likes

The Danes are putting tonic water on the tests

There’s no reason we shouldn’t have full crowds for the all Ireland finals.

1 Like

We can’t. We’ve a savage version of the virus here. Much worse than the rest of Europe