Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Gwan verona :clap:

1 Like

Egg nodding away to himself there at the end, happy out with his spiel.

Verona calling out this shambles.

Ha! is there any evidence that democracy is the way it goes down at NPHET meetings.

Like, where do they even meet? Do they get the National Conf centre on the days the daily isnā€™t in there?

People are more interested in the euros and love island.

We are a fascist state now where young people work in restaurants that they cant eat a meal in, with the vast majority of the old and vulnerable fully vaccinated.

This is an unreal precedent.

5 Likes

Iā€™d say everybody fucked up on some level but at the same time it was pretty much an almost unavoidable thing.

I have personal experience of something like this because my father got Covid in a hospital and died from it. The truth is I donā€™t really blame anybody for it except those who told us to open up at Christmas. Thatā€™s the Government and the pub and restaurant lobby which heavily influenced them. It was also the product of many thousands of people travelling home from abroad for Christmas. Once all that happened, spread to hospitals and care homes was inevitable.

Once the thing spreads, itā€™s out of control.

2 Likes

Yes, the seachange in approach when tony came back from holliers

Verona is the greatest politician in Ireland

Sarah tore Donnelly to absolute shreds there at the end.

Verona calling for NPHETs recommendations to be subject to an international peer review :grinning:

Miriam going to bat for Tony and Egghead Nolan here.

1 Like

Miriam digging in to defend NPHET and the government.

1 Like

I donā€™t know how ye still watch primetime and the tonight show lads.

2 Likes

Verona missing a trick by not calling out RTE parroting figures, without looking context

Verona cleaning house here, Miriam in a flap that NPHET are been challenged

This will be reviewed as the first shots fired in the revolution

1 Like

Hospitals in UK changes and upgraded masks and cut down transmissions.

NPHET have never focused on what they can control and have constantly sought to blame the public

1 Like

Miriam has made the mistake of blindly accepting the NPHET model, without having the figures validated.

1 Like

Miriam is thick as fuck

6 Likes

No, we are an outlier @cheasty

Greece and ourselves just I believe. In fairness theyā€™ve the weather for outdoor dining.

My god that was embarrassing from Miriam - sheā€™s as bad as George Lee

3 Likes

That was a Tour De Ferns there from Verona

9 Likes