Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

There were 2,610 cases and 29 deaths involving Covid in Texas yesterday, four and a half months after ending all restrictions. Roughly 700 people die each day in Texas, but as of now they are not panicking into imposing restrictions based on a disease that is responsible for 4% of the total number of deaths per day.

The governors of Texas and Mississippi were labelled as Neanderthals by the Biden White House in March for lifting restrictions. They basically told him to get fucked and have been proven correct, so far at least. Delta is lurking though and could strike back.

1 Like

How dominant is Delta in the US ?

It’s the dominant strain now, varies by state but about 60% on average. Fully vaccinated adults is also around 60%.

I see Georgie Lee was in the midlands looking at born na mona bogs on the news

Wonder why RTE have taken Georgie off the “Covid 19 red alert, get under that bed” segment

1 Like

RIP in peace George, another victim of covid

Genuinely hearing lots of people having long covid in the past few days.

Epsilon is waiting in the wings, ready to spring into action when Delta tires.

1 Like

My least favourite Greek letter

It has to be said the Cali attempts at a variant have been poor, negligible at best.

There was a few lines on Reuters earlier saying Santa (Santy Claus) is finding it difficult to get motivated for Christmas 2021. Long Covid is out there.

i was on a call with Oregon the other night and the boss was on about " some like mutation that is resistant to vaccines"… they dont seem to care less tho

Sound like a pack of fannies

Do you have one forum somewhere where you’re a massive Jurgen Klopp fan, just for the laugh?

Yup a fucking loon alright.

I can confirm this my grandfather was one if these and a close contact (was negative) in march 2020

1 Like

Most viruses will have a tail and side effects. It can be hard to measure objectively without pre Covid baselines and there’s also the whole nocebo effect.

Jesus, sorry to hear that mate.

They are packed for my holidays

2 Likes

You’ll find a lot of them are dole heads

2 Likes