Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Iā€™ve never doxxed anybody here - but I have been doxxed myself by people on this site - and banned from it before because of fake accounts other people here set up - so no, it very much isnā€™t.

UK only

1 Like

She used to be semi anonymous. She got attacked by the anti vaxxers as well as the Zero Covid types, the latter being her most ardent critics for refusing the ā€œthat vaccine doesnā€™t workā€ headlines they like to tweet.

Youā€™d have to be off your rocker not to put your entire faith in an anonymous Twitter account that hides behind the persona of a cartoon character as a saviour.

Or something like that.

This must be about the seventh or eighth Twitter account Dimmy has turned to as a saviour to reassure him everythingā€™s fine.

What happened the positivity rate in Ireland? That was a hugely important metric for a while. Anyone know what it is lately? @Cheasty (this is a genuine not rhetorical question by the way)

1 Like

It was 8.4% a couple of days back.

Why is it not reported as a headline figure any more?

Itā€™s very refreshing to read that.

It hasnā€™t been publicly available since the hack. Similar to the information on deaths which are buried in the HSE hub data but not announced daily.

But sure even pre-hack the daily death figures were utterly pointless.
They contained deaths from any stage in the previous 3 months.

1 Like

Astra is the only vaccine in town. The real deal. The other pretend vaccines are akin to buying a premiership Jersey off some fella on a beach in the south of Spain.

1 Like

The OIUTFers really do keep some rather dubious company. Obviously thereā€™s a spectrum of insanity but there is basically no push back from ā€œregularā€ OIUTFers against this sort of thing, and links to such ā€œprotestsā€ are regularly and widely shared in a tone of admiration.

@iron_mike busted

11 Likes

Bollox. I was sure I had that under wraps. But you know what they say, only the good die young

Great buzz at DUB today. And Iā€™m not here for work.

17 Likes

Bon voyage

Weā€™re waiting for Ms Batty to pass her antigen test

I sent her in with the butter and tonic water so hopefully weā€™re good

14 Likes

Do you book the antigen test?

She did yeah.

1 Like