Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Most places will need security on the door to properly police that, fellas will be kicking off left, right and centre the whole thing is a fucking farce .

2 Likes

ā€œTrust Paddy. With dhrink in him.ā€

When did they get their second shot? There is some evidence immunity is wearing off after 6 months.

Your beloved Nphet licking their wounds tonight

7 Likes

The government should be telling the crowd to gsi on Monday.

1 Like

They are in the UK, they would have gotten the Poundland AZ vaccine

1 Like

They need a Pfizer booster. They also have Covid now, so between the AZ, Pfizer and Covid itself they should be in good shape for a while at least.

Responses

Getting Covid is a great job

Natural immunity has barely been mentioned. Soon it will be stigmatised and sneered at.
Promise. All in the game.

1 Like

They should have let it rip in the first place

@balbec what are the current cases in Poland?

But with everyone horsing ivermectin and vitamin d into themselves. Quite possibly be over by now

Whatā€™s done is done and cannot be undone, for to back would be as tedious as to go forward

What is he trying to prove here?

I get that he thinks this is all the least worst option but he has been abysmal. He should have brought the hospitality industry on a march before bending the knee. Again, if the industry are ultimately fucked over again, it will because of poor reps like this. Iā€™m far from a Union guy but I can respect trade union leaders who know how use their power in a negotiation. Now he has an article with quotes out to show what a good boy he is, what a dud.

Sure look it, I love telling people I donā€™t you so with a condescending tone. Iā€™ll get a lifetime out of this one

Heā€™s a fraud

Thatā€™s it. The writing was on the wall ages ago but lads were too busy being woke to acknowledge what they knew was right. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in itā€¦

1 Like

Whatā€™s done is done and cannot be undone. For to go back would be as tedious as to go forward

The industry should have marched after the indoor dining farce, if nothing else because of how public health and the government had failed to plan for the scenario that Holohan demanded- costing businesses a reopening date on July 5th even for fully vaccinated patrons.

The visual of the pilots marching for their livelihoods had power. There are too many Irish people sitting at how totally oblivious to the impact of prolonged closures on Ireland individuals and business owners. The hospitality sector did their bit for public health in closing down in March 2020 when Holohan said it wasnā€™t necessary, they are entitled to represent themselves. The poor leadership of several rep organisations has cost the industry badly.

5 Likes