Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

It’s not apartheid when everyone has access to it, pal. Meanwhile, Ireland with its more restrictions than the rest of Europe, incoming apartheid system and aversion to testing has moved into red on the ECDC map (Italy is green).

2 Likes

EGG EGG EGG

4 Likes

No one is frogmarched into a pub or restaurant. Go if you want to, knowing the risks. Don’t go if you don’t want to. This vaccine passport should not be law in a civilised country

4 Likes

Fake news, he has no daughters.

2 Likes

Uh oh, it seems like he’s let something slip here.

“We cannot make those who have the civic sense to get vaccinated bear the burden of inconvenience.” Great line. @Horsebox what do you think? If you accept that some level of restrictions or protections are going to be still necessary for another little while (which seems apparent, unfortunately) then the greater burden of the restrictions falls somewhere. I’m happy enough for it to fall on the awkward squad to be honest.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be that arrogant to decide who we should exclude from society but you go ahead. Personally I think this is abhorrent and once we go down this road we are opening up potentially very dangerous doorways. If you think this is only here for a couple of months then you have learned nothing from 2 or 3 months ago when you thought it was laughable that something like this would even be considered because you thought it was such an egregious concept. Quite a journey you’ve travelled since that you now support it.

11 Likes

Covid doesn’t effect me so I’m not getting the vaccine.

Covid restrictions are ruining my life.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say I support it, I think there should be a testing a element.

But, if you accept some level of precautions are necessary (I do), then should the awkward squad be allowed hold everyone else back? It is an extremely small thing to do to accept the vaccine to protect others. If some people choose not to, grand, their choice. Should that hold back the rest of society from getting on with it and enjoying the benefits of vaccination? I don’t think so.

There’s no good or easy answer. It’s still a pandemic and there is no perfect outcome. If someone has to be inconvenienced to greater degree then who it should be? I’m happy enough for it to be the awkward squad.

Dangerous bastards.

1 Like

Macron is a dangerous bastard.

2 Likes

What’s the benefit of vaccinating people who are not at threat from Covid?

You nutjob.

Covid probably won’t effect you so you feel entitled to risk the health of a child. Nice one mike

1 Like

Commentators eye.

1 Like

Exactly.

Mike wants experimental drugs forced into kids to make him feel safe. Dangerous individual.

In Pfizer we trust
Question for @Malarkey, @mikehunt etc. Which of the vaccine companies haven’t been dragged through the courts?

1 Like

When you have dangerous simpletons like @mikehunt and @Malarkey going around like nodding dogs advocating we need to lock healthy people in their homes for just 4 more weeks you know soceity is in a precarious posotion. These lunatics need to be told to get a grip.

I’ll do it - get a grip you sad cunts.

Lay of the whiskey red nose @Malarkey

The Minister of Health here said this morning that the next lockdown will be done by region and the vaccination rate will determine the severity of it.

He’s obviously trying to encourage uptake but it stands to reason too.

2 Likes

To prevent/reduce spread and thereby protect others.

The biggest threat of covid has always been it’s rate of spread.