Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Well I think vaccine passports will he here for the next 10 years at least and people without vaccines will end up losing their jobs - if you follow the NFL thread that’s starting to happen already in American Football.

I dont think that the next step will be DNA tests or anything like that.

You are like a lost puppy following me

Hope you’re well

I’ve a paddle board for sale

Where have I followed you, you gee bag?

Fully agree

The founding of a party in the early 30’s is pretty irrelevant heading for a century later

1 Like

These political figures that sit in power for a few years… Will they be exempt from such Draconian measures for life?

At that point it would probably be reasonable enough to resort to violence

No because it will really be coming from the private sector so that won’t do anything.

Actually I misspoke. I really meant that the unvaccinated will become unhireable. For multi nationals, for shops, banks, everything.

We got a memo during the week that we’re all expected back at the end of August … We’ll be flexi WFH but they want a big effort to get people back in. The right wing nut bags have a tough year or so ahead… Gemma O’Doherty won’t pay their mortgage for them.

2 Likes

We have no such thing here.

It’s hilarious to see NPHET indirectly linked with Nazis, :rofl:

Sure the right wingers love the private sector. How can they argue?

The private sector won’t be able to enforce discriminatory policies without government legislation

I’d say there’s probably nothing preventing an employer instituting a “vaccinated new employees only” policy right now if they wanted. I dont think it’s been tested.

Nobody has done that. It’s describing the compliance of a society - the frog in boiling water so to speak.

If anyone thinks this is anything other than a scam watch out for the door quietly being closed on natural immunity. Soon it will be relegated to superstition or conspiracy theory status and lads will wisely congratulate themselves for knowing better

3 Likes

So they’d be equally within their rights to dismiss someone who isn’t vaccinated? Hardly

No no. Sorry, I misspoke. I think what they’ll do is institute a policy whereby all new employees must be vaccinated, unvaccinateds need not apply. Current employees won’t be affected, or at least not overtly.

Still. Best to resort to violence, just to be on the safe side. That o’neill fella definitely copped himself on and all it took was a bit of a shove

1 Like

You’ve done it repeatedly, every time you mention that book (which I’ve also read) it’s indirectly linking NPHET with Naziism and the Irish public with Germans between 1932 and 1945, we’re standing idly by whole the evil pervades

1 Like

Also, if you think about it, once one MNC institutes a “vaccinated hirees only” policy, all the others will have to follow suit because they won’t want to be stuck in a situation where all their competitors have these policies and they’re stuck with all the mentallers applying for them.