Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Accusing someone as a peado as an insult (without any truth) again throws you straight in the looney bin. Sure the president has to sign a bill into law if it deemed constitutional

1 Like

Some people need a CSPE refresher course.

1 Like

I really hope that there was a mass walkout when that went up? Christ that’s shocking

I guarantee the vast majority of the crowd are dubs. There’s something about this cause that’s perfect for a certain type of over confident know it all blowhard with a chip on their shoulder who unfortunately are found in large numbers in Dublin

2 Likes

I would say any right minded people who went to oppose vaccine passports did. It was the same at the one I went on patricks Street. Hung at the back and left when they were on about not taking the vaccine

Ruh oh in the US of A

“Despite his struggle with the virus, Mr Harmon still said he would reject being jabbed, saying his religious faith would protect him.”

What y’all doin takin up a hospital bed?

He was self-Harmon.

It’s amazing how easy it is to socially condition the public at large. Does she have an underlying condition to say she went to such extremes?

No but her mother, my aunt, who she doesn’t live with does. The mother lives about 10 miles away from her.

Trends are looking better on the mainland

cases are plummeting, that will drive a few of the usual suspects absolutely mental

2 Likes

Clear link between opening up and the cases going down.

Boris’ Blighty is open for business while Paddy is waiting for Bridie in the HSE to come back from holidays to type up his papers before he can go to the pub.

2 Likes

Some won’t be happy with that they will have to find some other figures to justify staying under the bed.

The virus was there like Tipperary with its tail up in the first half until the vaccines came out like Limerick and crushed it. Nowhere left to hide for Tipperary, sorry, I mean coronavirus.

2 Likes

Australia

1 Like

A few players might need to hide out there for a while alright, tipp fans are some animals.

Australia is fucked