Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

How many of them will need the ICU? Are many with the jab getting seriously sick?

No the vaccine is working as it is intended to work.

Brilliant news. So only the unvaxxed are in danger of serious illnesses and clogging up hospitals?

AZ is some tack, Pierce Morgan would have died if he was not vaccinated

1 Like

The unvaxxed and those with weak immune systems that the vaccine doesn’t help. The latter group will always be at risk.

those anti vaccine morons should be turned away if they go to hospital after catching covid

1 Like

Mandatory pub attendance for the un-vaxxed should be stopped

Head bangers and flat earthers.

1 Like

lads watching too many youtube videos

There should be separate vaxxed and unvaxxed pubs or maybe designate the lounge to the vaxxed and stick the unvaxxed in the bar.

1 Like

there should not, there should be no provision made for those anti vax cunts, let them sit at home drinking cans and watching conspiracy theories on youtube

4 Likes

Morgan will knock a good 2 weeks out of that.

Maybe conscription to the FCA? They could police the MHQ hotels and hunt down escapees.

What happened? Yesterday you were saying the vaccine was useless and you were petrified of encountering the virus?

1 Like

I’m listening to these wankers on the radio all day today, its driving me ape, they have no problem turning up to hospital looking for help from the NHS after getting covid and costing tens of thousands of pounds to save their lives, but won’t take a free jab to prevent that happening

1 Like

Morgan has his finger on the pulse

They should be treated like lepers and locked into a compound until they all gain natural immunity or not.

You’re mixing me up with someone else.

bleating on about human rights, they should be held down and vaccinated, most of the fuckers are the dole anyway

1 Like