Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Was he not telling us about a surge coming?

Heā€™s been badly shown up here and heā€™s going to be hopping mad.

5 Likes

1 in 2.5k chance of a positive case u35 being admitted to ICU by those numbers.

He will be furious, everyone knew he was a fool but itā€™s now been officially confirmed.

Interestingā€¦

4 Likes

Dr Tony will be scrambling around now to look for cases so that he can keep the fear going over here.

Dr Tony was below in Ballybunion last week on his holidays.

Heā€™ll return refreshed and even more determined to continue calling the shots.

History will be very kind to @glenshane when this is all over.

5 Likes

Dr Fauci is calling for the vaccinated to wear masks or the US is doomed in the face of Delta.

Shes right too. Less people in the shop makes it better for me. Hopefully an outcome of covid is people leave the little precious children at home or locked in the car with window cracked on warm days.

The mask is a dead giveaway for me to stay away from her. High tech masks and Danny healy rae visors are a red flag for annoying cunts

There may well be a surge yet, but the figures certainly look good.

I think what that doctor is saying is very important. If people are not going to hospital for anything remotely related to COVID but happen to test positive, it puts a completely different complexion on the figures

1 Like

It really beggars belief that this information hasnā€™t been asked for before now.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s fucking deranged mate.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve just suggested leaving little uns in the car with the window slightly cracked open - because of eh covid. The worldā€™s gone mad.

2023ā€¦.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

In fairness to that lady, if she got infected she might infect her immuno-compromised patients and end up killing people.

Youā€™re of the opinion that the virus could have been kept out if hospitals and care homes if enough measures had been taken, now youā€™re making fun of doctors who try to personally take extreme measures.

She also says that if the supermarket turns out to be an infection site she needs to be there for less than 15 minutes or else sheā€™ll get a ping and have to cancel operations.

Edit:
Although this is quite a good comment:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s going to feel a nawful cod when she hears about online shopping

4 Likes

Iā€™ve said it for years before but I will use the new normal as a guise.

Dogs should be allowed places kids arenā€™t.

I donā€™t know how anyone does their food shopping online. Having some stranger on a zero hours contract who goes into work ill because they get no sick pay picking your food. Iā€™d prefer to go around the shop and see what I am putting in the trolley rather than playing Russian roulette on what will turn up in a crate.

3 Likes

@glenshane
@TreatyStones