Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Sheā€™s changed her tune. Seven years ago she was mocking the great unwashed in Rochester with their Cross of Saint George flags.

Excess deaths have most certainly not been within a normal range.

You donā€™t think 3.5 million deaths - certainly a significant undercount - is a catastrophe? What about 6 million? Was that a catastrophe?

Charlatans like you, who were telling us all along all that Michael Levitt was the man to listen to, will stop at nothing in an effort to rewrite history and use transparently bad faith narratives to try and paint people you consider your ā€œenemiesā€ in a bad light, all because youā€™re embarrassed at your performative hardman internet persona being wrong.

We already have one Johnny Arse in this country. Your niche is already filled.

I would guess that 60% will be fully vaccinated by the second week of August. Full stadiums would be logical by then but there will be lots of objections. I can see things like alcohol being banned for a while.

1 Like

Youā€™d imagine so on the supply side.

I think exceptions should be made for the All Ireland.

Iā€™d have a sneaky suspicion the Euros will be a full stadium for the final - guarantee it if England get there.

Are the Wimbledon finals going to be a full house?

Fagan

For next on a decade there has been steady posting on the Cork Weirdo/Sicko thread - is that not enough for you ??

Itā€™s actually two games in July now that I check . Summer Series. Rugby. Versus USA and Japan.

This is the Corkonavirus thread.

Cases in Texas are constantly going down and they had 70,000 indoors last week. I canā€™t see any reason why Wimbledon, which is outdoors, wouldnā€™t be full crowds

3 Likes

No idea but if England got to the final, Iā€™d be shocked if Boris didnā€™t find a way.

Yeah. It would definitely happen if England were in a final.

May not happen if theyā€™re not given that fans would be travelling from other countries for it and thatā€™s all a grey area right now.

Thereā€™s no real argument on Wimbledon.

Granted I think things should be back to full capacity once everyone is offered a jab who wants one, but I think thereā€™ll be a few more arguments made on full stadiums ranging from bathrooms to transport around it.

Wimbledon is a day long event with people coming and going. Thereā€™s big enough crowds for transport but itā€™s far easier to manage volume.

When is the final? End of June and they will be able to. EU are pushing ahead on the digital green list and U.K. will look to get on board.

Mid July Iā€™d say?

Yeah Iā€™d imagine theyā€™ll throw a few token measures in to appease the curtain twitchers. Put on your mask in the ā€œindoorā€ part of the stadium and maybe an alcohol limit/ban

Fake news

We can be texas #wecanbetexas #cowboyhatsanddoeswhiskeygooff

@glasagusban we are getting the all clear for holidays vaccine or negative test. A good compromise. Hup out that

1 Like

A catastrophe for humanity? 0.05% of the global population, 80% of the deaths aged 70 and over. Every death is sad but not a catastrophe compared to say the Spanish flu which killed 3-5% of humanity a majority of them young, or the 100+ million murdered by totalitarian regimes in the 20th century.

I would say 40% of all Jews murdered was catastrophic for the Jewish race, as was 50% of the Irish race starved to death or forced to emigrate.

1 Like