Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

I love the way you massage statistics to suit your propaganda. The sign of somebody well practised at it.

There is no such a thing as the Irish race. Neither is Judaism a race.

1 Like

Judaism is a religion.

Iā€™ve educated you on this topic in the past. If Irish and Jews are not races in a biological sense, then there are no biological races other than one human race. If race is a social construct then Jews are a race as are Irish. I agree with both statements.

Itā€™s a common claim of neo-Nazi groups that Jews are an inferior race.

It can be argued that race is a social construct, but that does not mean racism does not exist.

There is a difference between race, however you define it, and racism. Travellers are a distinct ethnic group, not a race, but can be subject to racism, as racism encompasses prejudice against distinct ethnic groups. Ethnic groups are not the same as races.

So can religions be subject to racism, as the Jews were and are and as Muslims are.

Irishness by its very nature is a hotch potch of ethnicities. I doubt thereā€™s a person here who isnā€™t descended from Scandinavia, France or Britain, which is itself a hotch potch of ethnicities.

Iā€™ll knee you you galway gimp. If I hear youā€™re flashing around with a vaccine passport Iā€™ll stick a screwdriver in your eye

Good night hun. Love ya

The NPHET lads when they see rapid tests being included in the passport

angry wrestling GIF

5 Likes

LIDL CEO upon hearing the news

Money GIF

3 Likes

you get them free on the mainland

Back under the bed lads

The most restrictive travel regime in Europe, BECAUSE VARIANTS!!!

ā€¦

Oops

the deadly Indian variant the the vaccines work against

3 Likes

That is some fear mongering and someone was asking would it be worth to buy a subscription to the examiner? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

How did this get here when we have MHQ?

3 Likes

Like has all my dragging people to the ā€œgulagā€ (ie the red cow) been for nothing?

1 Like

it will become the dominant strain in Ireland if ye are not careful

1 Like

Its time to shoot anyone who refuses the vaccine.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a poster destroy another manā€™s life so effortlessly, with just one post. Top work @TheBlackSpot

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: this was a great thread last night

Wish these WHO lads would make up their mind.