Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Thanks Mike I needed that :heart:

1 Like

Aer Lingus moving planes to Manchester should concern anybody who wants to see the Irish economy flourish after this.

2 Likes

The Irish tourist industry is done, Cork and Shannon are gone, only Mick O’Leary can save it now

Take your time, think a lot
Think of everything you have got

1 Like

Lolz, whatever the demerits of MHQ or what it hoped to achieve that’s just hysterical gibberish.

https://www.gov.ie/en/press-release/860bf-an-open-letter-to-those-whove-been-vaccinated-on-what-comes-next-from-dr-tony-holohan-chief-medical-officer/

Masks, hand sanitizer, social distance, avoid groups, purgatory.

1 Like

The Indian variant is resistant to vaccines … We’re fucked.

1 Like

Maybe it’s the vaccine that’s the problem

It’s not even designated as a variant of concern yet, like the UK, Brazil and S African variants.

Holohan telling those vaccinated to get out there and enjoy life again???

This can’t be the same Tony Holohan that has been compared to Hitler on TFK for the past year. Maybe it’s a satirical piece by someone purporting to be him?

Still, I’m sure there are those who’ll still find reason to rage, for example, careless investors whose under-diversified portfolio have taken a hit. They won’t be happy he didn’t mention them in that letter.

Ah shtop.

Vaccinate and get back at it.

I won’t be washing my hands for a year.

2 Likes

He’s telling you to get out from under the bed.

2 Likes

Not even an apology to the victims of the cervical check scandal. Tony is a hero of the people.

Hopefully hjoins the list of fine humanitarians that received the Freedom of dublin like Aung san suu Kyi and mother Theresa

2 Likes

This is a serious set back for the lidtf crew.

tenor (14)

2 Likes

Somethibg don’t sit right here with Ts about turn

Or get ready to stop coasting and head back to the office

1 Like

The one good thing about the vaccine for the OIUTF crew is that it’ll hopefully stop them from making any more hilariously inaccurate predictions.

Every member state except Ireland. It speaks volumes.

Paddy knows better than the EU.

1 Like

It might also stop lads saying

“ Covid attacks the organs of asymptomatic sufferers. You might not even know you had it but your body does.”

:rofl::rofl::rofl: